Alpha Safety Ltd. will be the Service Hub for a network of Safety Service Centers from Fort St. John to the Beaufort Sea modeling excellence & professionalism in Field Medic, Safety Training and H2S Safety Services; working for companies in the Oil & Gas, Forestry and Mining sectors. Alpha is dedicated to the continuation of partnering with First Nations communities through joint venture relationships that foster business and life skills development. The company also has an eye towards Overseas Emergency Services and Training Development through strategic international partnerships.
The operating values of this company are: Service; Excellence & a “can do” Attitude!
SERVICE, EXCELLENCE & A ‘CAN DO’ ATTITUDE
SERVICE means we exist to serve the needs of our clients
EXCELLENCE means we service with high standards in conduct and character
A "CAN DO" ATTITUDE means we respond quickly and positively to client expectations with both integrity and professionalism.
The mission of Alpha Safety Ltd. is to provide a quality safety service through long term caring relationships with both clients and employees.
• Alpha Safety Ltd aims to offer its clients the most comprehensive package of compatible services, but we are taking care to align ourselves only with associates who share our core values.
THE GOVERNING COMMITMENTS OF ALPHA SAFETY
These are a set of principles that we as a company have decided to make our philosophical foundation. These principles basically describe how we plan to do business and address our relationships with:
• Fellow employees
• Customers, suppliers and creditors
• Contract Employees
• Ambulance service customers
• H2S safety clients
• First Nations Community
• Local community – our city
We believe these principles based on Holy Scripture will enable us to operate with honesty and integrity in an unusually effective way in the business world.
• To honor God in all aspects of the business, acknowledge him in every situation and give him the first fruits of all the return.
From Employer to Employees
• To know & encourage each employee to reach their full potential in their particular area of gifting.
To Contract First Aid Attendants
• To be a strength, source of knowledge and support service, listening to the experience of First Aid Attendants; understanding their needs and responding to their concerns.
To Your Employer
• To be a conscientious, hard working & honest team player, seeking to enhance work skills so as to grow and learn new and better ways to do the job.
To Fellow Employees
• To be an ear to hear, eyes to see, a mouth to encourage, hands to help, feet to walk with my fellow employees.
To Owners & Shareholders
• To be dedicated, loyal & respectful, working hard to realize solid gains for shareholder’s investment.
To Safety Service Customers
• To provide trained, dedicated & reliable personnel and equipment, serving client needs through long term caring relationships.
To First Aid Safety Students
• To send the student out with quality training, equipped & confident to do the job.
To Suppliers & Creditors
• To use conscientious discretion & sound business planning in our spending decisions so as to protect and satisfy the interests of suppliers and creditors.
To First Nations Community
• To relate with First Nations communities in a transparent, forthright and fair manner respecting native culture and seeking to listen, understand and serve needs through long term caring relationships.
• To be a positive influence in the community socially, economically & spiritually.
• To treat associates not as competitors but to work together in the spirit of co-operation to meet the clients’ needs.